Alteril Ingredients and How They Help/Work
Alteril is a product made to aid sleeping difficulties with natural ingredients and no side effects. According to their website, it took 25 years of research on the treatment of insomnia to help formulate this product.
Other sleeping pills require a doctor’s prescription and can cause many adverse effects such as dry mouth, numbness, lack of coordination, drug addiction, and overdoses, but this isn’t the case with Alteril because it’ is a 100% natural product that does not cause addiction or other related adverse health risks.
Despite the fact that Alteril is being made of natural ingredients, it is still quite powerful, because it indeed takes effect from the very first night.
Alteril contains four of the best-known ingredients that are shown to be medically proven natural sleep inducers to improve sleep and regulations in an efficient night cap. It comes combined with a 60-day satisfaction risk-free guarantee; you can try it with nothing to lose.
Alteril Active Ingredients
These four main ingredients that help you drift swiftly to sleep easily, enjoying a full night’s sleep and waking up feeling rested, energized and restored are;
- L-Tryptophan (200mg): an amino responsible for manufacturing acid neurotransmitters which regulate sleep and waking cycles.
- Melatonin (4mg): a hormone which helps regulates and governs your circadian rhythm.
- Valerian (40mg): a natural sedative that does not give the impression that the “hangover” the next day.
- L-Theanine reduces stress and anxiety while increasing brain waves “alpha” that provide relaxation.
In addition to the four all-natural herbs that promote sleep, encourage relaxation, reduce nervous tension, alleviate anxiety, and more are other ingredients which include Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Hops, and Passion.
Chamomile – is a daisy family flower; it contains a substance called bisabolol. Bisabolol has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and can also reduce muscle tension, which is supportive when people need to relax to sleep.
Lemon Balm – is used in Alteril to help minimize anxiety and stress, as these are the biggest factors responsible for insomnia in people. It is also used to lower tension, reduce stress levels and stress-related high blood pressure, ease mild exhaustion and depression, reduce and treat mild insomnia.
Hops – have long been used widely in Chinese and North American Indian medicines. The primary purposes of Hop are for analgesia, kidney and urinary aid, restlessness associated with nervous tension, indigestion and headache, and its sedative and stress reducing effect on the body.
Passion Flower – Passion flower includes Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA), which is believed to reduce stress and anxiety by reducing brain activities with specific brain cells.
These combined ingredients are formulated as one easy to swallow capsule. Alteril works on the taking of the tablet and allows you to sleep longer. Each box contains 60 capsules, enough for more than a month of treatment. Alteril is for men and women 21 to 65 who suffers from occasional or recurrent insomnia and prefer to deal with this problem with a natural product to avoid the risks associated with sleeping pills.
Benefits of Alteril
- It works the first night
- Produced with 100% natural ingredients
- Help to sleep faster and stay asleep longer
- Increases your sleep period
- Normalize your sleep cycle Circadian
- Allows your body to recognize when to go to bed and when to wake up
- Help reduce stress and anxiety
- Product is a general relaxing the body and mind
- Contributes to overcome nervousness and irritability
- 60 Days Risk-free Money-Back Guarantee
- Comes with two free bonuses, tea and relaxation CD
There is a 60-day money back guarantee. If this natural sleeping pill does not work for you, there is no risk. Just contact the company and they will refund your money.
The reviews of Alteril are very positive, and the product starts to take effect from the very first night.
Other customers’ reviews show that the effectiveness of Alteril is proven. Most reviews mention that they were surprised that a natural product can work.
In some Alteril reviews on the Internet, some people take lower doses than is recommended, and they still have all the same positive effects.
The Cons of Alteril:
- This natural sleeping aid comes from the United States, so you cannot buy at the pharmacy. It is, therefore, compulsory to order it from a website.
- This product is not a one-time “cure” for insomnia. The insomnia is one of those diseases that presently do not have a cure. It means you will continue to take Alteril occasionally to help you sleep at night.